Posted to rec.woodworking
Larry[_7_] Larry[_7_] is offline

Default How difficult to make

Larry wrote in news:XnsA0F2D048BEB13none@
127.0.0.1:

"Meanie" wrote in
:

This table would be perfect for my small dining area. The
price is steep and therefore, wondered how difficult it
would be to make. The hardest part I think is finding the
extension mechanism/sliders. Any input?

http://www.resourcefurniture.com/spa...space-saving-t
ables/goliath

There was someone here that posted a SketchUp drawing of some
homemade slides to make something like this. I thought I
downloaded the drawing but can't find it. I'll look some more
but if anyone else remembers please chime in.

Larry

I found the drawing if you're interested in looking at it. It is
exactly what you're looking for. Let me know the easiest way to
get it to you. If you can see the binary group I can post it
there if you would like, otherwise the easiest would probably be
to email it.

Larry