Posted to rec.woodworking

Default OT Movie Zeitgeist

On Sat, 20 Oct 2012 18:04:26 -0700, Mike M
wrote:

My girlfriend got me to watch this last night. It's a documentry that
will get most to think. It's not for most unless you appreciate a
different point of view. I better put my fireproof flame suit on.

That's #191 on my to-be-watched list at Netflix. Is it worth moving
up the ladder quickly? The blurb sounded intriguing:

"Peter Joseph explores the controversial links between organized
religion, the global financial markets and the international power
structure in this thought-provoking documentary that probes several
well-known conspiracy theories."

--
Fear not those who argue but those who dodge.
-- Marie Ebner von Eschenbach