Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.basics
Bitrex Bitrex is offline

Default 74HC4046 Model Development

On 10/20/2012 8:02 PM, Jim Thompson wrote:
I have been notified by Helmut Sennewald that the LTspice encryption
process hides the node sequence. So please revisit...

http://www.analog-innovations.com/SED/HC4046_SUB.zip

for a corrected version.

This is just the VCO portion for now, and just the variable part;
suitable only for LTspice.

Please try it out and let me know your comments, etc.

Since I'm new to working with LTspice, please send me any error
messages, so I can refine my skills :-}

...Jim Thompson

Thanks for taking on my suggestion from a while back, Jim. Looking
forward to trying it out!