Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers
Stan Smith Stan Smith is offline

Default No-fly list strands husband of Navy lieutenant in Hawaii

Harper wrote:

So tell me - how is that "freedom" and "liberty" workin out
for ya Americans?

So tell me - how is that "freedom" and "liberty" workin out for
ya Canucks?

http://www.presstv.com/detail/2012/1...errorism-laws/

Wait until (or if) that act is restored, and in it's original form.

The original act went into effect in 2002 and died in 2005 (3 years
later). Nobody was ever charged or convicted under it.

We had it just so you americans (or more specifically, the idiots in the
congress and senate) would feel more "secure" with doing business with
Canada.

The same is true now. We only enact such laws to appease you - but we
don't really use them against ourselves.

They are only really used when it comes to dealing with new immigrants
and refugees. We can turn people away on the grounds of these so-called
anti-terrorism laws.

So why don't we get back to the topic of your no-fly-list, and how the
KGB is alive and well in the form of the NSA/FBI/CIA/TSA - violating the
constitutional and civil rights of americans, one patriotic citizen at a
time... ?