Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Winterizing Trailers Saturday update

One last trailer to pink, and disconnect the sewage hose. A couple of the
units, the sewage hose had plenty of, uh, sewage. The corrugated design of
the hose is guaranteed to trap some.

I'm using a LOT more pink than expected. I started with 6 jugs. Went back
and got 4 more, and then 4 more last night. I may be able to recover some
pink, in the spring. I'll save a couple empty jugs just in case. And will do
what I can with that.

Blowing out the lines before the pink, probably saved me a lot of diluted
pink. Also less likely to freeze lines.

Feral cats like dry catfood.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus