Posted to alt.home.repair
Don Wiss Don Wiss is offline

Default 60% off discount at Home Depot after I asked for the Corporate Telephone Number

19 Oct 2012, The Daring Dufas wrote:

On 10/19/2012 7:23 PM, Don Wiss wrote:
All stores like HD, Lowes, supermarket chains, have cameras pointing at all
aisles. I wouldn't exactly say they are being monitored. More correctly
they are recording. The purpose is to protect the stores from fraudulent
slip-and-fall lawsuits.

Me and JH did some T1 cable extension work in some Sears stores and the
loss control folks had a monitor room where they were watching the whole
store inside and out. ^_^

Okay. I bet shoplifting is higher in a Sears than a supermarket. And
slip-and-falls higher in a supermarket where there are spilled liquids that
people can pretend they slipped and fell on. As for HD and Lowes??