Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.cad
Tom Del Rosso[_4_] Tom Del Rosso[_4_] is offline

Default Pinging 74HC4046 Users

Jim Thompson wrote:
On Fri, 19 Oct 2012 08:09:38 -0400, "Tom Del Rosso"
wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:

Taking note that I'm not a logic designer, I'm not sure your
version covers all states.

It passed your sim with slightly different frequencies at each
input to create a walking phase shift.

You did need to match the gates. If they were simmed as discrete
7400's then you had to take the 4 on the left from one package.

It took Ron Treadway NINE gates back in the
mid-60's in the MC4044...

http://www.analog-innovations.com/SED/MC4044_MC4344.pdf

I know. That's why I was surprised it worked with 8 as quoted: