Posted to alt.home.repair

Default 60% off discount at Home Depot after I asked for the CorporateTelephone Number

On 10/19/2012 7:23 PM, Don Wiss wrote:
On Fri, 19 Oct 2012 20:15:00 -0400, Dusenberg wrote:

I'm in Canuckistan and I asked an assistant manager once about ALL the
cameras they had at a HD near me, and he said they were all monitored
from Atlanta and nobody from their own store or indeed anywhere in
Canada was monitoring a camera inside this particular Home Depot.

All stores like HD, Lowes, supermarket chains, have cameras pointing at all
aisles. I wouldn't exactly say they are being monitored. More correctly
they are recording. The purpose is to protect the stores from fraudulent
slip-and-fall lawsuits.

Me and JH did some T1 cable extension work in some Sears stores and the
loss control folks had a monitor room where they were watching the whole
store inside and out. ^_^

TDD