Posted to alt.home.repair
Dusenberg Dusenberg is offline

Default 60% off discount at Home Depot after I asked for the CorporateTelephone Number

On 10/19/2012 12:56 PM, SMS wrote:

BTW, at Home Depot they will usually write the keypad code for the saws
and for the electrical wire thingee on the wall. I could have cut the
lumber myself and no one would have ever noticed since there was no one
around, but the saw may be on camera.

I'm in Canuckistan and I asked an assistant manager once about ALL the
cameras they had at a HD near me, and he said they were all monitored
from Atlanta and nobody from their own store or indeed anywhere in
Canada was monitoring a camera inside this particular Home Depot.

In this store, the saw is in the open, not in a back room.