Wayne Brissette

Default FWW bandsaw review unbalanced?

On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 16:04:53 -0500, Charlie Self wrote
(in message ):

For the most part, though, tool companies do their best to help a writer meet
deadlines and get the machinery needed.

I've seen a few magazines do follow-up reviews after x number of months or
years. I would have assumed all equipment would go back to the vendor after a
review. Are there times the magazine gets to buy or keep the equipment once
it arrives? (I've always actually wondered about this ... particularly in the
case of very large and heavy tools -- table saws, large bandsaws).

Wayne