Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Winterizing Trailers #2 (update, job in progress)

Thanks. Ought to be able to barb and clamp that onto tubing, and adapt to
the garden hose output.

For the moment, my Nomad sprayer is working reasonably well. Two trailers
done, so far. They each took two galons of pink, to flush the lines. I had
to go buy more jugs of pink.

This is a big learning experience, for me.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Art Todesco" wrote in message
On 10/18/2012 2:11 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
What fittings ont hat pump? THreads, or smooth, or?? Hose barb?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

"Art Todesco"
wrote in message ...

But, if you don't have an on-board fresh water tank, you
have to improvise. Electronic Goldmine has a nice little 12VDC pump
that develops 35PSI
http://www.goldmine-elec-products.co...?number=G19026. With
the proper fittings, it should work well and for only $13.

Hose barb.