Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Apple ipads (again)

On Friday, October 19, 2012 1:31:24 PM UTC+1, Doctor Drivel wrote:
"Steve Firth" wrote in message

The Apple is out of their (financial) reach so they

rubbish

The Galaxy S2 & 3s are superior to the i-phone and far, far cheaper.

but the OP isn;t asking what phone to buy and for some the galaxery aren;t better because of the funbctionality and the quallity of the apps.

Why

would anyone with brains buy and overpriced product?

And stupid peole buy rolls royaces porches cadalacs and all sorts of expensive crap and I wopuild buy an amarni suit either.
Then again I won;t buy ASDA home products as I find them tateless and I'm willing to pay extra for quality but not everyone is.