Posted to alt.home.repair
Thunderstorm Norm Thunderstorm Norm is offline

Default Winterizing Trailers #2 (Thurs 0ct 18)

I'd been thinking for last few years, that the government should not be
telling doctors what to prescribe, or what not to prescribe. But, you
worded
it a bit better than I was able to.

Someone told me years ago, you can only sue the govenment, with the
government's permission.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

Oh, you're talking about microchips? For a
moment, I thought you meant cable TV.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

On 10/18/2012 06:40 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Got more pink stuff. I spent a few hours with my air compressor, blowing out
the lines. Rain tomorrow, perhaps. Might need to wait till Saturday or
Monday to pink the last three trailers. And then, disconnect the sewer
lines, and stow them. Thanks to all who offered wisdom and help.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
Nomad pump works nicely. Takes about two galons of pink stuff per trailer.
Four gal did two trailers. Going back to Walmart to buy more pink stuff,
after I finish late lunch.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
Yesterday, I did some air pressure, blowing water out of lines. Also, check
air pressure in the tires. Several were about 15 or 20 PSI, should be more
like 50 PSI. Spray all the tires with Armor All. Help cut down on sun UV
damage.

A couple of the trailers have 12 volt marine batteries for some of the
appliances. And said batteries need charging. I've got a plug in charger,
might have to leave it over night, and then move it to the next trailer.

One of the batteries reads zero volts, won't give that any charger time.
Others are 10.5 or so, and will need a lot of time.

Will also get a chance to try out my Nomad portable sprayer, use it to pump
pink stuff into the lines.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org