Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bill Taylor[_2_] Bill Taylor[_2_] is offline

Default Apple ipads (again)

On Thu, 18 Oct 2012 14:17:37 +0100, "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

In article
,
Steve Firth wrote:
Don't have one but was amazed to find with a pal's one there is no easy
way of printing from it. Apart from emailing to a proper computer. We
found this out when wanting to print off a boarding pass.

No that's ******** Dave. Printing is supported in all iOS devices. Even
my phone does it.

Could you give details? As I said it wasn't mine - but my pal was fairly
certain.

You were right. There is no easy way to print from an ipad. You either
need one of a very small number of airprint (TM) enabled printers or a
computer of some sort with an interface programme to print to the PCs
printer. Even then it seems that the control over printer output is
very limited. Neither of which fit my definition of easy.