Posted to uk.d-i-y
Man at B&Q Man at B&Q is offline

Default Apple ipads (again)

On Oct 18, 2:06*pm, fred wrote:
On Thursday, October 18, 2012 1:20:22 PM UTC+1, Lee wrote:
On 18/10/2012 10:00, MarkG wrote:

I stand by my statement, that the Nexus7 is the best tablet on the

market today bar none. * It's fantastic performance, no lag whatsoever,

has a balanced featureset

Again, depends what you want it for, it's a nice and perfectly

serviceable device. On paper the specs are exactly the same as my

slightly larger screened Asus pad, but to me neither of them feel quite

as smooth or refined as The Competition for the tasks I want them to do..

I bought SWMBO an Ipad last year as I was fed up watching her trying to 'surf' on an Itouch.

She loves it

I can't stand it. Hairdresser's toy.

I now have a Nexus 7. Much better size. Much more convenient to use and carry Perfectly suited to email and web browsing. I can link it via bluetooth to my phone if I need to go on line whilst out and about. Response to touch screen inputs is equal to the Ipad. It shares a usb type charger lead with one of my phones, with the Kindle, and many other items. Nothing proprietory here. Bloody Ipad wont charge with an Iphone charger I have. I can connect a card reader to it if I need it.

And it's all changing again on the next generation. Replace all your
docks/cables. But you bought Apple, you can afford it.

MBQ