Posted to uk.d-i-y
Lee Lee is offline

Default Apple ipads (again)

On 18/10/2012 14:06, fred wrote:

I mean who needs to carry something the size of a dinner plate around with them. Passenger beside me on a recent flight was using one to listen to music. ****. Totally un-suitable IMHO, it looked ridiculous propped up on his table but perhaps thats what it was about. Look at me with my Ipad, and have you ever seen anyone using one to take a picture. Doofus re-defined.

I have a nice phone with a nearly 5" screen, a 7" tablet doesn't give me
any real benefit which is why I have a bigger tablet to complement it,
where it's appropriate. The point is well made.

Anyway with the demise of St Steve Apple have now seen the light and are bringing out a sensibly sized tablet.

Be interesting to see how well it sells against the phone and the touch
though, apart from the usual suspects who will buy it regardless.