Posted to uk.d-i-y
Steve Firth Steve Firth is offline

Default Apple ipads (again)

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote:
In article ,
News wrote:
We, apparently, need an ipad. Not sure why, but I'm told we do. Given
the threads discussed here in the past, I can see what they're good for,
but what size HD? The basic model is 16GB which is tiny compared to
modern PC sizes. Having said that, does an ipad need a large HD? The
size options seem to be 16, 32 and 64GB. The antique desktop I'm typing
this on has 228GB.

Don't have one but was amazed to find with a pal's one there is no easy
way of printing from it. Apart from emailing to a proper computer. We
found this out when wanting to print off a boarding pass.

No that's ******** Dave. Printing is supported in all iOS devices. Even my
phone does it.

--
€˘DarWin|