Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Experience with pallet jack

On Oct 17, 5:33*pm, Ignoramus4933
wrote:
I was phone interviewing one guy today for an open position.

I asked what experience he has and with what.

He told me that "he has a lot of experience using pallet jack" (end of
experience).

But better than if he had claimed he had a lot of experience that he
did not have. I once interviewed a guy that claimed he could do
carpentry. I would ask him if he could do various things and the
answer was always that he could do that. But when I asked what was
the sum of two fractions , something like 1/2 plus 1/4, he could not
do that. I felt sorry for him, but we just could not afford him.

Dan