Posted to uk.d-i-y
Doctor Drivel Doctor  Drivel is offline

Default Labour screwed us even more than thought

Man at B&Q wrote:
"The new official analysis, based on a report from the International
Monetary Fund (IMF), showed that Britain was running a so-called
structural deficit of 5.2pc in 2007 - far higher than the 2.5pc
initially stated by the IMF. "

Oh my God. HMG going into debt to improve the economy and social conditions
and improving the economy so much the debt is easily repayable is not a
problem. Stop reading the Daily Mail that HMG getting into debt is a bad
thing. Pre 2008 Brown DID NOT overspend. Read what I wrote!!!!!!!!

All western governments, after the CC took hold, bailed out their banks -
just like us. The Daily Mail makes it out only the UK went into debt to bail
out parasite banks.