Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Winterizing Trailers #2 (update, job in progress)

Yesterday, I went and started the job. Started to work on the first trailer.
Someone had already drained most of the water. I'm going back to use my blow
out adaptor, to be sure. And anti freeze the traps.

I learned that it's necessary to open all the outside compartments,
squirrels fill them with hay, straw and shelled corn.

Wear knee pads for the outside work, or your knees get wet from grass, or
abraded from the asphalt.

Carry a writing tablet, and take a lot of notes. Memory fails quickly, and
this will be a help in the spring when time to reopen the trailers.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..