Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] grmiller@rogers.com is offline

Default Fun with spammers

On Tue, 16 Oct 2012 09:04:58 -0800, Jon Anderson
wrote:

On 10/15/2012 2:42 PM, Why are people so cruel wrote:

We've also had a spate of phone calls from "Microsoft customer service"
offering to fix up our PCs. If I have half an hour to spare I like to
string them along asking them how to make my Win95 work faster.

I've gotten a few of those, and one day in less than a great mood, I
really ripped one guy a new asshole. Well to my surprise, the guy called
me back not once, but twice trying to get me to apologize for my 'potty
mouth'! Like that's gonna happen... LOL

Jon

Several years ago, my number was removed from a collection agency's
7AM call list due to the verbal abuse she got every time she called -
she was making the calls,not me!
---

Gerry :-)}
London,Canada