Posted to uk.d-i-y
Steve Firth Steve Firth is offline

Default More on electric cars.

John Rumm wrote:
On 16/10/2012 13:42, Jules Richardson wrote:
On Tue, 16 Oct 2012 11:28:07 +0000, Steve Firth wrote:

"Doctor Drivel" wrote:

This is a pure idiot

Correct, but don't do yourself down. You're not just an idiot. You are a
certified drooling moron.

He has to wear a lifejacket at all times so that he doesn't drown.

He needs that anyway because of the way he plumbs!

I plumbed in several items in PEX-al-PEX the week before last, much of it
done using press on and push fit fittings. I had to cut several places with
a hacksaw because of restricted room. Number of leaks - none.

Drivel really is a spectacular dickhead.

--
€˘DarWin|
_/ _/