Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Etching a concrete Garage

On Mon, 15 Oct 2012 21:30:01 -0400, jb wrote:

I will be etching with muriatic acid dilution my new concrete garage
floor prior to epoxy application.

When etching is do, neutralize to acid with soda, Rinse well after
that.

How long after etching can I wait until I epoxy the floor.

The epoxy can label will have instruction on when to apply the epoxy
after etching.

Assuming I
keep it clean.Does etching have a life expectancy after which I will
have to etch again. The problme I have is that it mat take weeks before
I have the time to epoxy after etching. thanks for your advice