mttt

Default FWW bandsaw review unbalanced?

"Charlie Self" wrote in message

Bob Davis writes:

Fine Woodworking did a bandsaw review in the June issue. It was
interesting and made some good points. However, it seemed a bit
unbalanced to me. First, the Minimax was unavailable for the their
review. How could one of the best bandsaws not be available?

Would you beliee deadlines do have an effect? And the question, really,

should
be aimed at the distributor of the tool, not the magazine.

Good point - I think most casual readers would be surprised at the level of
"negotiation" (cooperative and competitve) that occurs between equipment
suppliers and journalists. Some suppliers are very cooperative and welcome
the comparions, others are not - for a variety of legitmate reasons.