Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner[_7_] Gunner[_7_] is offline

Default Sharp meter leads

On Mon, 15 Oct 2012 23:44:38 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Gunner wrote:

On Mon, 15 Oct 2012 21:48:46 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Needles are cheap on Ebay. about $4 a hundred, but the collets were
made by H.H. Smith. they were bought out, and every distributor they
list has zero stock. A set of used probes sold for over $30 on Ebay
recently. that's why I took a chance on these.

Ill have to check...but I recall a boot box sized container of probe
tips and whatnot..many of the probes have a jam nut and a collet nose
that can be used to replace the tip.

If I can find it..you want it?

Yes. I have at least 100 new steel phono needles that fit.

Ok, Ill dig it out over this week. Im trying to remember exactly where
I saw it last....sigh

Gunner

"The best government is a benevolent tyranny tempered
by an occasional assassination." --Voltaire