Posted to alt.home.repair
benick[_2_] benick[_2_] is offline

Default OT - Did anybody catch this? Moving Rural Populations into Cities

"The Daring Dufas" wrote in message
On 10/2/2012 9:03 AM, Robert Macy wrote:
The U.S. recently adopted U.N. Resollution #??? concerning moving all
rural population into cities.

I just caught a bit, and that is what I heard. Can't find any other
reference to the concept.

Anybody out there see this also, or can clarify what exactly is going
on.?

You are, I believe, thinking of "UN Agenda 21". It's some of the nonsense
the UN comes up with on a regular basis in order to take
over the world. O_o

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agenda_21

http://www.democratsagainstunagenda21.com/

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...-Your-Hometown

http://tinyurl.com/8wvnez7

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43u936bgTps

TDD

Here in Maine The Sierra Club and other environut organizations proudly talk
about "Rural Maine Cleansing" to make way for The North Woods National Park
they fantasize about...Roxanne Quimby of Bert's Bees fame , has already
bought up hundreds of thousands of acres of former paper company land and is
actively peddling the idea to the state to take it over as a seed to start
the process..Obuma's head of The National Park Service has been here to
speak in favor of it..So far it hasn't flown due to the Republican take over
in 2010 after 34 years of liberal control...The way we are being over run
with moonbats from Mass. the future is uncertain at best...Google it if you
don't believe it...