Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT neighbor

I do specialize in being nice.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"DerbyDad03" wrote in message
news:300fe07b-0176-45fd-b61c-

Really? This nice lady comes here asking for advice and you suggest
that she tell some teenagers to throw the limbs back over the fence?
Are you going to be there when the police show up?

Oh I see, that explains the part where the members of your church do a
lot of "free work"

After all, in another post you said: "I'm partial to the Church of
Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. They (we) do a lot of free work."

So the "free work" would be you being there when the police show up
after she follows your suggestion and has the teenagers throw the wood
over the fence, right? That's very nice of you.