Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default fuel cans

On Oct 15, 3:59*pm, Frank wrote:
On 10/15/2012 3:32 PM, Ralph Mowery wrote:

"benick" wrote in message
"gregz" wrote in message
news:1228182780371956479.737868zekor- Ahh , those damn new fuel cans....I
spill more with those than I ever did with the old cans....They are a
curse on us much like the new light bulbs..Brought to you by the moonbats
and environuts...At some point there will be black market aternatives if
not already...Gotta look into that...LOL...

Look at this from Utube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lcnw...eature=related

I bet the ones that came up with the new cans never have to use them.

These cans are a perfect example of why you should not let the idiots in
government mandate things. *I've spilled more gas with blurping from
these stupid cans than I ever did from the old cans.- Hide quoted text -

Anybody know if the old style cans can be purchased in Canada?

I'll be heading up north in a few weeks and might just pick up a few
(for my own use, of course) if they haven't converted yet.