Posted to alt.home.repair
Arthur Shapiro Arthur Shapiro is offline

Default OT neighbor

In article , Dan Espen wrote:

Your homeowners insurance covers it.
They'll pay to bring professionals on-site and remove the branches correctly.

I wonder about the wisdom of this - insurance companies are generally
unscrupulous and greedy, and can drop a policy holder at will. I'd save calls
to the insurance company for major stuff, as if the large branch went through
the home's roof, and not risk pestering them for minor nuisances.

I think a call to see if the city or town has some sort of volunteer
organization would be a reasonable first approach. How urban or rural is the
area in question?

Art