Posted to alt.home.repair
Don Phillipson[_3_] Don Phillipson[_3_] is offline

Default OT neighbor

"Jan Taylor" wrote in message

I'm afraid I just moved here this year, I don't drive, and have mobile
meals deliver what I need to eat. I suppose I could ask the delivery
person where to contact. I definately will look into the Red Cross &
Salvation Army.

You can also ask local government (city, county, etc.) because some
of these offer special services to elderly taxpayers, i.e. workforces of
either volunteers or convicted minor offenders.

E.g. the city hall web site nearest to my home lists:
" Completed inventory of “What the City Does for Seniors” (Phase 1)
" Reviewed trends in Seniors’ services in other Canadian municipalities"
--
Don Phillipson
Carlsbad Springs