Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT neighbor

And of course, TDD has the gentle answer. I'd open the phone book, and call
churches, to see if they can help. I'm partial to the Church of Jesus Christ
of Latter-day Saints. They (we) do a lot of free work.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"The Daring Dufas" wrote in message

Sorry for the loss of your husband. If you belong to a church, someone
from the congregation may be able to help you. I help my neighbors all
the time when I can and my friends at their churches when I can. I'm
sure there must be a GOOD neighbor somewhere around you or a community
service group or even a boyscout troop who would help you. There are
still nice people in this world despite much of the evidence to the
contrary. When we had a tornado come through and devastate the area, a
number of folks started calling in to the local talk radio shows and
offering to help anyone in need. The neighbors were there before FEMA
even woke up. A phone call to The Red Cross or Salvation Army might get
you a contact number for someone who would be glad to help you. ^_^

TDD