Posted to alt.home.repair
harry harry is offline

Default OT neighbor

On Oct 15, 4:41*pm, "Jan Taylor" wrote:
Hello everyone. My husband used to post here, before he passed several
years ago. I used to enjoy reading this forum along side of him in the
evenings.

I have a "what would you do" question.

My neighbor has large trees, which overhang our property. During this past
wind storm, several large limbs ended up on my property. I asked him if he
could remove them, so I could cut the lawn. He called me every name in the
book, and told me it's my problem.

I suppose I could hire someone to remove them, but only having a fixed
income, and Arty didn't have life insurance, sure puts a bind on things
around here. *I'd move them myself, but at 73, I'm afraid I don't have the
strength to, as it already takes me several days to cut the grass on a city
lot.

What would you do?

Thank you.

Sorry to hear about your husband.
In my area lots of people have wood burning stoves.
If this is so where you live,why not put a sign up outside your house
"FREE FiREWOOD"
It would be gone in half a day where I live.