Posted to alt.home.repair
Jan Taylor Jan Taylor is offline

Default OT neighbor

"The Daring Dufas" wrote in message

Sorry for the loss of your husband. If you belong to a church, someone
from the congregation may be able to help you. I help my neighbors all
the time when I can and my friends at their churches when I can. I'm sure
there must be a GOOD neighbor somewhere around you or a community
service group or even a boyscout troop who would help you. There are
still nice people in this world despite much of the evidence to the
contrary. When we had a tornado come through and devastate the area, a
number of folks started calling in to the local talk radio shows and
offering to help anyone in need. The neighbors were there before FEMA
even woke up. A phone call to The Red Cross or Salvation Army might get
you a contact number for someone who would be glad to help you. ^_^

TDD

Thank you for your kind words.

I'm afraid I just moved here this year, I don't drive, and have mobile
meals deliver what I need to eat. I suppose I could ask the delivery person
where to contact. I definately will look into the Red Cross & Salvation
Army.

It's just so depressing, I should have stayed in Arizona and not moved
north.

Arty was a tile expert, I see a couple people still post here, when he was
posting. It's refreshing to know, people are still trying to help people
solve their home repairs.