Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_3_] Hawke[_3_] is offline

Default Ryan's great poke in the chops at Biden

On 10/13/2012 9:31 AM, Tom Farnsworth wrote:
On 10/13/2012 8:14 AM, cloud dreamer wrote:
On 13/10/2012 12:17 PM, George Plimpton wrote:
I really liked when Ryan said to Biden "I know you're under a lot of
duress to make up for lost ground" - ha ha ha ha ha! It really got
under Biden's skin, too. Biden came very close to completely losing his
composure over that.

Deflect. Ban Abortion. Deflect. Decimate health care for seniors.
Deflect. Tax the middle class. Deflect. Give the rich more tax breaks.
Deflect. Destroy the environment. Deflect.

..

Ah yes...

A succinct summery of the Republican therefore and the dreaded Stephen
Harper's agenda. Funny how when the right has nothing substantive to
say... (usually) they resort to trivia and mind reading....

Don't forget the lying and name calling either.

Hawke