Posted to rec.woodworking

Default O/T: Endeavor

On Sun, 14 Oct 2012 19:48:47 -0500, Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet
wrote:

On 10/14/2012 3:38 PM, Larry Jaques wrote:
On Sun, 14 Oct 2012 13:56:38 -0500, Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet
wrote:

On 10/14/2012 11:40 AM, Larry Jaques wrote:
On Sun, 14 Oct 2012 10:37:40 -0500, Swingman wrote:

On 10/14/2012 10:11 AM, Leon wrote:
On 10/14/2012 8:54 AM, Larry Jaques wrote:
On Sat, 13 Oct 2012 22:26:20 -0500, Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet
wrote:
We have a pretty nice looking anchor at CH2 in Houston. But she
traded
brains for looks. http://dominiquesachse.tv/

Hot, for an older woman. g Many good looking women fit that
trade-in mold.

I think she was born in the 70's, I recall when she started with CH2 as
the fumbling stumbling new kid back in the mid 90's. And I recall her
still infamous quote, "The airplane skidded into a crash."

Ouch!

Best watched with the volume on mute.

Dominique gain her fame in the days of faddish, overblown, bee stung
lips ... from day on you could lick her's and stick her to the ceiling.

The Jolie Era, eh?

That is about right. Both decent to look at but you would not want an
opinion from either. LOL

True. And poor Angelina has no nipples! Flat ends on those babies...

She has not seen me! :~)

That's why they're not poop-inners yet.

--
Experience is a hard teacher because she gives
the test first, the lesson afterwards.