Bob

Default SHAME

I would suggest you simply do a Block Sender on Bob S. and be done with it.
The butt-head that's been using my handle, and others, is about to get his
wings severely clipped. Sorry you were offended but it wasn't me but you
wouldn't/couldn't have known that without looking at the message headers.

The time I used to try to offer some advice is now being spent building a
case against the pervert posting this garbage - thinking he's untouchable.
He's not but it does take some doing and now that he has my attention, I
plan to follow through. Every post he makes here is being archived for
reference.

Bob S.