Posted to uk.d-i-y
SteveW[_2_] SteveW[_2_] is offline

Default Gotta hand it to the tories.

On 14/10/2012 12:00, Doctor Drivel wrote:
Owain wrote:
On Oct 14, 11:04 am, "brass monkey" wrote:
Ah, that's good to know, I feel much better only paying 6 times my
old rates.

And be comforted to know your money is spent by social workers buying
colour tellies for people in council houses.

They do? Daily Mail tell you that?

They do - well I'm not sure about TVs, but I am about other things. My
wife is a Community Psychiatric Nurse and recently visited a new patient
to assess her. She was accompanied by a Social Worker from the same team
(purely so someone else in the team was familiar with the patient). The
SW proceeded to offer the patient a new suite, new cooker, new bed and
other items, despite the fact that she had a perfectly good, although no
longer perfect suite, the cooker just needed a good clean and she
already had a new bed, it just wasn't assembled, so the matress was on
the floor!

SteveW