Posted to alt.home.repair
ChairMan[_6_] ChairMan[_6_] is offline

Default Replacing damaged kitchen cabinet doors

DerbyDad03 wrote:
"hr(bob) " wrote:
On Oct 13, 10:06 am, "Steven L."
wrote:
The two kitchen cabinet doors under the sink have become
quite
damaged from water over the years, probably beyond easy
repair.

Are there any companies or contractors who could replace
them with a
similar finish? Since all the other kitchen cabinets
and their
doors and drawers are in good shape, I would hate to
replace all
the cabinets just because two doors are damaged.

I live in northern Massachusetts.

--
Steven L.

Photos would give everyone here a much better chance of
giving you an
intelligent answer about refinishing vs replacement.

Hey! This is a.h.r. Photos will get him some answers, but
I'd reserve
that "intelligent" label until we see who responds. ;-)

Wanna bet it ends up a political discussion about the door
on the
right vs. the door on the left?

It should be a bi-fold, eg