Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Book: "Furniture Treasure", Wallace Nutting, 1928

On 10/13/2012 6:23 PM, Dave wrote:
ctually, I had a closer look. There's a 30 second countdown time on
the left side. After that, it produces a .pdf download. Even though I
have a high speed connection, that .pdf download appeared to be some
eight minutes long. I'll try it again later this evening.

Saw that, but still got an exe, after the countdown, on this Chrome
installation.

On Safari/iPad, besides the popups (some women's center??), you can see
several different background gradients of various shapes that, if
accidentally touched, start a download entirely different than the one
for which you visited the site ... apparently purposely designed with
traps and pitfalls for the unwary?

Basically, the download on the iPad was continually redirected to
something besides the book and never completed ... not worth the effort.

--
www.eWoodShop.com
Last update: 4/15/2010