Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave[_52_] Dave[_52_] is offline

Default Book: "Furniture Treasure", Wallace Nutting, 1928

On Sat, 13 Oct 2012 18:09:52 -0500, Swingman wrote:

Did the same for me with Chrome, downloaded an exe ... Like you, I will
not/never/ever click on executable code unless I'm 1000% percent certain
of its origin, and then maybe not.

Actually, I had a closer look. There's a 30 second countdown time on
the left side. After that, it produces a .pdf download. Even though I
have a high speed connection, that .pdf download appeared to be some
eight minutes long. I'll try it again later this evening.