Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default O/T: Endeavor

On 10/13/2012 1:15 PM, Larry Jaques wrote:
On Sat, 13 Oct 2012 08:04:58 -0500, Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet
wrote:

On 10/12/2012 11:43 PM, Larry Jaques wrote:
On Fri, 12 Oct 2012 23:26:50 -0500, Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet
wrote:

On 10/12/2012 4:52 PM, Lew Hodgett wrote:
The space shuttle, Endeavor, all 65 tons, 78 ft wing span, and some
120 ft long, is on the move.

This time down the streets of Los Angeles from LAX to her final
resting
place, about 12 miles away.

Traveling at no more than 2 miles/hour, it is going to take awhile.

Quite a logistics accomplishment, considering the clearances are down
to about 12 inches in some places.

It's quite a sight in real time.

And a Texas built truck will be pulling it to its end.

Really, a Tundra? (I'll bet it could...on the flat.

http://news.yahoo.com/shuttle-passes...--finance.html

Toyota couldn't ask for better advertising than that, could they?
vbg

KCAL Ch9 in HelL.A. has some real babe announcers.

We have a pretty nice looking anchor at CH2 in Houston. But she traded
brains for looks. http://dominiquesachse.tv/