Posted to alt.home.repair
Smitty Two[_2_] Smitty Two[_2_] is offline

Default Schedule 80 Pipe Leaks on Copper Joins for Well Water Treatment System?

In article ,
Nona wrote:

We have experienced catastrophic/basement flooding leaks using Schedule 80
piping on our well water treatment system 3 different times now

I actually think plastic pipe is reliable. But if I ever had *one*
catastrophic failure with it, I don't think I'd ever use it again, at
least not in any place where failure could be catastrophic.

That said, I've seen a few hack jobs with the installation of the stuff.