Posted to alt.home.repair
Smitty Two[_2_] Smitty Two[_2_] is offline

Default Have you had to replace your fuel pump?

In article ,
"Stormin Mormon" wrote:

I like the cruise control. And the power windows are neat, able to open a
window on the other side, for some ventilation.

What happened with the tire pressure sensors? Did they go bad, or does she
not know how to keep tire pressure maintained?

The sensors either go bad, or the batteries in them die, or the tire
shop ****s them up when they change a tire, etc. The whole concept is
idiotic. Anyone who can't check his own tires once in a while should
just be taken out and shot.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

"Smitty Two" wrote in message news:notpublicinfo-

WRT the fancy features on cars "nowadays," I like my power windows and
cruise control. The airbags, anti-lock brakes, and other hyped-up
"refinements" designed to protect me from my own stupidity are things
I've never wanted, nor wanted to pay for. I don't need to control my
radio from the steering wheel. I don't need a sensor to take care of
turning on my lights or windshield wipers for me. My g.f. has the
****ing tire pressure sensing modules, and has spent a few hundred
dollars just keeping the stupid warning light on the dash extinguished.