Posted to rec.woodworking
Pat Barber[_2_] Pat Barber[_2_] is offline

Default 10" TS blades

On 10/12/2012 12:42 AM, Dave wrote:

Given (reasonable) aspirations for a workshop, I'd want a shop big
enough to house several machines the size of a decent Felder table
saw. It would have to be capable of handing entire 8' sheets of ply
and completely outfitted with a power feeder.

Punch a couple of numbers into a computer screen and then watch it
happen.

This one would do.
http://www.format-4.ca/products_feat...0&region=ca-us

While attending the Atlanta IWF a few years back, I got to feel one of
those saws. The slider moves with one finger and very little pressure.

I also got to touch a big ass Felder(similar saw)
http://www.felderusa.com/us-us/products/table-saws.html
and of course these big boys:
http://www.northfieldwoodworking.com/tablesaws/4saw.htm