Posted to rec.woodworking

Default 10" TS blades

On Thu, 11 Oct 2012 22:05:21 -0700, SonomaProducts.com wrote:

Yes I have used Forests. Mostly loved them. I get pretty much the same
results from full kerf Freuds but I do recall some fricking glass like
smooth cross cuts with a Woodworker cross cut (maybe 60 tooth) blade.

I've never owned a Forrest blade but a year or two back I bought Freud's
then new "Fusion" blade. I don't see how any other blade could cut any
smoother. Can't yet testify to longevity - as a hobby woodworker it
takes me a while to dull a blade.

My only quibble is that it's ATB and not ATBR.

carrying a cross.