Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default OT; Jimmy Saville

whisky-dave wrote:
On Thursday, October 11, 2012 5:03:47 PM UTC+1, The Natural
Philosopher wrote:
djc wrote:

On 11/10/12 10:41, Brian Gaff wrote:

Don't you find it very odd though that all these people are
coming out of

the woodwork now that he has gone? Where will be the justice
without

him to

stick up for himself.

I find it all a bit strange unless there is some money to be
had.

sorry to

sound so cynical, but to me, no matter how well respected he
was these

accusations should have been brought forward during his life in
my view.

Yes, very strange.

On the one hand, slightly creepy wierdo so not surprised, on the
other

it seems strange that nothing ever came to light while he was
alive.

It did. Time and again. BUT who want to go up a against a national
hero

with a knighthood and a personal fortune enough to hire lawyers?

And a good friend of maggie thatcher I've heard.

He's not the only perve with a knightood by a ling chalk, either.

Best way to attain respectability after a dodgy career/life is to
spend

money on charities. And whatever party is in power.

Another good way is to become a priest (catholic usually) and then
God will protect you.
I'd really like to ask those that preach religion why God allowed
this to happen to innocent children.

I find it odd that a Catholic priest will spend all week preaching that gays
are sinners before bumming a choirboy.

--
Adam