Posted to uk.d-i-y
fred[_8_] fred[_8_] is offline

Default OT; Jimmy Saville

On Thursday, October 11, 2012 4:03:39 PM UTC+1, mike wrote:
On Oct 11, 10:41*am, "Brian Gaff" wrote:

Don't you find it very odd though that all these people are coming out of

the woodwork now that he has gone? Where will be the justice without him to

stick up for himself.

*I find it all a bit strange unless there is some money to be had. sorry to

sound so cynical, but to me, no matter how well respected he was these

accusations should have been brought forward during his life in my view..

After all what can be done now?

There's talk now of him having accomplices so presumably something

could be done on that front.

Well they could do what they did to Cromwell. Dig him up and hang him.