Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT; Jimmy Saville

In article 6,
DerbyBorn wrote:
I don't think we should judge "yesterdays" actions by "todays"
standards. Bear in mind that DJs and Pop Artists had a following of
"Groupies". When faced with Groupies what was a bloke expected to do
(by his peer group and by the groupies). as far as the BBC is
concerned, I expect they felt some sort of duty to allow stars some
access to their fans. It was a long time ago!

So the patients in hospitals etc he assaulted were all 'groupies'?

--
*Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.