Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default OT, Instant Karma

On Thu, 11 Oct 2012 19:31:23 -0500, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 10/11/2012 5:22 PM, Jim Elbrecht wrote:
On Thu, 11 Oct 2012 14:17:01 -0400, Frank
wrote:

On 10/11/2012 1:24 PM, wrote:

-snip-
Still not an excuse to drive like a maniac and/or not pay attention. No point in rushing if you kill yourself on the way to the hospital.

I suspect the video was staged. Momentum should have taken him much
further.

What was his exact speed at time of impact? Apparently you've
already done the math using the time stamp and calculating how long
his brakes were applied.

[here's the link again- for anyone that missed it
http://imgur.com/gallery/iHrp2 ]

I was expecting him to fall off the shoulder, so when his car went up,
I thought that almost happened. Thanks for the link again, I watched
again and saw what really happened. LOL

Jim

What made me laugh harder was seeing the backup lights come on. ^_^

TDD