Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
PrecisionmachinisT PrecisionmachinisT is offline

Default Bridgeport Interact 1 Heidehain Controls

"Karl Townsend" wrote in message

I do not see why you need more than one machine.

It's quite handy to have two machines to go between for different
setups, or to have a machine to use for quick work while there is a
longer project setup on the other.

Watching a CNC run is like watching grass grow. I don't feel like its
really going in the shop till three machines are running at the same
time. I go for four if the CNC lathe is running with a barfeed.

Karl

I prefer to load all 8 pallets and then head home for the evening; code M52
kills the mains switch....